Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Patty's Swatch

One of the polishes my sister sent me was Violeta Acinzentado (Risqué). She asked me to wear it next time so she could see how it was. So here I am, swatching it for her!

I put it on top of my previous mani (did I mention how much I like that??), and it was a very opaque, dense, and pigmented colour. I might've been able to get away with only one coat, but as usual, second coat was used to correct mistakes. It's that shiny with NO top coat!

Even though it was easy to apply, I can't say the same about clean-up. As any dark and pigmented colour, cleaning was a pain!

Hubby said it looked brown, and we didn't manage to get a decent picture, with the pink/violet shimmer (ring finger shows a bit of such shimmer). I needed a sunny day for the pictures, but there were none in sight...

Next time I'll apply a thinner coat. Maybe that'll help with the shimmer. And it'll definitely help with drying time. It took forever to dry, and I woke up with sheet stamps, in spite of having waited at least 3 hours before I went to bed! Luckily, that could be solved with a nice top coat! ;-)

xoxo


PRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment